How does the Fachschaft finances its‘ projects?
The students engaged in the work of the Fachschaft are volunteers, nonetheless it is essential to have money to be able to realize projects. Our budges comes from the semester contribution that every student students pays. From 7.50€ 60% goes directly to the student councils like us, and 40% go to the budget of the central student council.
What are the „studentische Qualitätssicherungsmittel“?
- Additional tutorials for lecture
- Printed lecture notes
- Instrumentation for the lab courses (physics)
- Elearning-Projects like MaMpf
- Field trip to the CERN facility
- Assistant contracts for the tutored work space in the KIP
- Students workroom in the KIP